Customer Service Team Leader
Who we are
Over the last twelve years, FairFX has helped over a million satisfied customers, move and manage their money.
We’ve been doing more than foreign exchange for years, so it’s time for a name that reflects all that we’re doing and all that we’re building.
FairFX are soon to be called Equals.
With intelligent technology, Equals aims to help customers get more out of their money, business, holidays, and everyday life. From travel money to money transfers, and business finance to expenses - we’re removing the headaches.
Your regular weekly schedule will be Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.30am to 7.00pm, Saturday and Sunday between 8.30am to 5.00pm on a rotational basis. Where you work bank holidays or the weekend, you will receive time off in lieu
Once here you will be
Drive profitable sales growth
- Analyse performance utilising management information available to improve the performance of the team/individuals and identify reasons for under performance, taking appropriate corrective action where required
- To motivate all team members to work towards company performance targets and service goals. Including cross-sell target for the group
- To manage the performance of the Contact Centre and all staff to exceed targets, meet SLA’s and minimise call loss
- To proactively plan and manage calls and workflows to ensure service levels are met and maintained
Innovation and great service for our customers
- To analyse individual and team NPS/customer satisfaction scores, continually looking at ways to improve the overall score
- Ensuring “a great customer experience” is delivered at every level through quality and customer satisfaction monitoring and to also ensure effective and relevant quality control measures are in place
- Ensure prompt investigation and conclusion of escalated customer complaints in line with the complaints policy
- To manage project work as and when required and proactively manage change e.g. policy, process or systems ensuring any changes are implemented smoothly and in a positive manner and wherever possible involving staff in the change process
Keeping things simple and efficient to reduce costs
- To promote a customer first culture and a policy of continuous improvement
- Within area of responsibility ensure the department complies with all legislative, procedural and regulatory requirements
- Understand, review and translate department, team and individual performance to identify trends to enable the business to improve performance and the customer experience
- To ensure that all information and documentation is obtained from customers in accordance with KYC requirements
Finding and Looking after great people
- Manage, develop, coach and motivate Customer Service Advisors to ensure they achieve their goals and ensure that appropriate objectives and development plans, in line with business needs, are in place
- Identify training and development needs through 1-2-1s, coaching, monitoring and training
- To communicate information and take feedback from the team, through briefings, monthly meetings, call levelling and We Thrive.
- To manage all aspects of team/individual performance, applying company policies and procedures e.g. absence/disciplinary where necessary and ensure effective measures are in place
- You will have atleast 1 year's experience in a Team Leader position
- You will have good organisational and time management skills
- You will have excellent customer service skills
- You will be able to take ownership of implementing business decisions and effectively communicates where appropriate.
- You will be able to support the team to work at their best by coaching, providing feedback, problem solving, sharing best practise and communicating with pace and urgency
- You will be able to effectively influence internal and external stakeholders to deliver results.
You're good at
- Effectively managing resource
- Effectively communicating and stakeholder management
- Decision making