IT Support Technician (Chester)
Work with us
Equals is a new name for a new vision. Over the last twelve years, as FairFX, we’ve helped over a million satisfied customers, move and manage their money. But we're on a mission to do more.
Our focus on fairness and exceptional customer service has cemented relationships with both businesses and individuals, who have turned to us for help again and again. This means we have a very clear understanding of our customers’ needs, frustrations, hopes and ambitions.
And this has led us to develop big ambitions of our own. Our purpose is to use all our resources and ingenuity to make money as simple as possible for our customers, and to help them get more out of their lives. We’ve been doing more than foreign exchange for years, so it’s time for a name that reflects all that we’re doing and all that we’re building.
What You’ll Be Doing
Reporting to the Head of Digital Services the IT Support Technician will be:
- First point of contact for inbound tickets and initial triage/resolution
- Responsible for actioning Onboarding & Offboarding
- User workspace & meeting/video conference setup
- End-user hardware procurement
- Experience in a similar role or a customer service environment e.g. retail, hospitality, etc
- Understanding of business technologies and how these work. Training in the specific technologies relevant to the role will be given
- Problem solving/Diagnostic ability
- Ability to pick up technical concepts and apply to real world scenarios
- Interested in all things technology, how they work and how to fix/upgrade technology
What's in it for you
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year
- Tons of opportunities for progression and development
- Interbank currency rates on travel money and international transfers
- Free parking
- Workplace pension
- Regular company socials
- A flexible workplace - we like to say yes
- Note to recruiters:
We have a preferred supply list and use an ATS portal for CV submissions.
Any unsolicited CV's sent directly to hiring managers outside of process will not be subject to a recruitment fee.